Incoming message object type. Used by cordovaGet, cordovaPut, and cordovaPost
An instance of this object type will be passed to the callback passed to the request() or this.get() functions. The instance contains:
- body: a string with the body of the response.
- headers: message header names and values. Names are lower case.
- statusCode: an integer indicating the status of the response.
- cookies: FIXME: not returned in this module! On other hosts, an array of strings with cookies returned.
- statusMessage: FIXME: not returned in this module! On other hosts a string with the status message of the response.
FIXME: the fields cookies and statusMessage are not returned by the cordova-plugin-advanced-http. Therefore they are written to be an empty array and empty string respectively.
This object should match the interface of the Node http.IncomingMessage. Do not add fields here, otherwise the node host will fail.
A response from the cordova-plugin-advanced-http, as given to a callback for an http command such as cordovaHTTP.get