This accessor reads sensor and location data from a location host
The accessor makes REST GET requests to a location host to obtain sensor and location data. The type of data requested is defined by the dataType parameter. Possible values for the dataType parameter are:
- "ibeacon": Fetches region UUID, major, minor, range, proximity and RSSI values of nearby iBeacons.
- "alps": Fetches ALPS region ID, transmitter IDs, TOA and RSSI values of nearby ALPS transmitters.
- "imu": Fetches pedometer and heading values.
- "wifi": Fetches SSIDs, BSSIDs and RSSI values from nearby WiFi hotspots.
- "all": Fetches all of the above data at once
All outputs are JSON formatted and contain UNIX timestamps of when the data was acquired by the location host.
Define inputs and outputs.