Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems Center (iCyPhy)
The iCyPhy center was active from 2012-2015.
This website remains up so that some of the resources may be continue to be available.
At this time, no new accounts are being created.
Individuals associated with Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), GLOBALFOUNDRIES, IBM, Intel Corporation, Micron Technology, Raytheon, Texas Instruments, and United Technologies are encouraged to request accounts at TerraSwarm.
For further information about iCyPhy, contact Christopher Brooks.
- What are Cyber-Physical Systems?
- What is iCyPhy?
- Now that I have an account, how do I get started with iCyPhy?
- Visitor parking, transportation, directions, lodging
- Publications | iCyPhy Proposal
icyphyworkgroup | wiki | Teleconferencing
- Key Paper: Amit Fisher, Clas Jacobson, Edward A. Lee, Richard Murray, Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, Eelco Scholte. Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems - iCyPhy, Proc. Complex Systems Design & Management (CSD&M), Springer, 21-37, 4, December, 2013; Paris, France.
- June 10, 2015: Data-driven Design Workshop, Berkeley
- April 16, 2015: Executive Review
- February 2-3, 2015: Planning Workshop, Berkeley
- December 4, 2014: Working Meeting
- June 20, 2014: Executive Review
- June 19, 2014: EPS F2F, Rockford, IL
- May 19 & 2014: AMS F2F, Berkeley
- March 26, 2014: iCyPhy March F2F, Berkeley
- November 19, 2013: iCyPhy Annual Executive Review
- July 24 (pm) & 25 (all day), 2013: AMS Design Driver Meeting, Berkeley
- June 18 & 19, 2013: iCyPhy June F2F Mid Year Review, IBM Yorktown Heights
- June 12 & 13, 2013: iCyPhy June F2F, Berkeley
- April 3, 2013: iCyPhy Executive Review, San Jose
- February 12 & 13, 2013: iCyPhy February F2F, Berkeley
- November 29 & 30, 2012: iCyPhy Kickoff, Berkeley
- All F2F Conferences
- All Teleconferences
All iCyPhy events are by invitation only