Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems Center (iCyPhy)
- What are Cyber-Physical Systems?
- What is iCyPhy?
- Now that I have an account, how do I get started with iCyPhy?
- Visitor parking, transportation, directions, lodging
- Publications | iCyPhy Proposal
icyphyworkgroup | wiki | Teleconferencing
- Key Paper: Amit Fisher, Clas Jacobson, Edward A. Lee, Richard Murray, Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, Eelco Scholte. Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems - iCyPhy, Proc. Complex Systems Design & Management (CSD&M), Springer, 21-37, 4, December, 2013; Paris, France.
- November 7, 2014: November, 2014 iCyPhy Status Report (iCyPhy members only)
- June 16, 2013: Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli Interviewed about Systems Design and iCyPhy
- June 10, 2013: UC Berkeley to join the Open Source Modelica Consortium
- May 30, 2013: Press release: UC Berkeley, Caltech, IBM and United Technologies Team to Uncover Innovations in Systems Engineering
- February 2-3, 2015: Planning Workshop, Berkeley
- December 4, 2014: Working Meeting
- June 20, 2014: Executive Review
- June 19, 2014: EPS F2F, Rockford, IL
- May 19 & 2014: AMS F2F, Berkeley
- March 26, 2014: iCyPhy March F2F, Berkeley
- November 19, 2013: iCyPhy Annual Executive Review
- July 24 (pm) & 25 (all day), 2013: AMS Design Driver Meeting, Berkeley
- June 18 & 19, 2013: iCyPhy June F2F Mid Year Review, IBM Yorktown Heights
- June 12 & 13, 2013: iCyPhy June F2F, Berkeley
- April 3, 2013: iCyPhy Executive Review, San Jose
- February 12 & 13, 2013: iCyPhy February F2F, Berkeley
- November 29 & 30, 2012: iCyPhy Kickoff, Berkeley
- All F2F Conferences
- All Teleconferences
All iCyPhy events are by invitation only